Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Foam Board Bedroom Sign

I made this bedroom sign for my little girl totally on the cheap! I used some scrap paper, ribbon, and tulle I found lying around.




Pin It
Materials:
-One Elmer's folding foam board.
-Scrapbook paper
-cutout of a letter
-ribbon
-tulle
-xacto knife and scissors
-hot glue and elmers glue




1. I glued the letter cut out to a peice of the foam board and then cut it out with the xacto knife.

2. I glued all the scrapbook paper on the sqaure board for the back ground. 

3. I tied the tulle in a bow onto the letter and then hot glued the letter to the board.

4. I hot glued the ribbon around the sides of the board (so the foam didn't show). Then I hot glued the tulle on the top and side.



Pin It


Tuesday: Sweet Floweret, Hope Studios,

Wednesday: Sugar BeeSilly Little Sparrow, Today's Creative Blog,  
Thursday:Someday CraftsThe Thrifty Home
Friday:Beyond The Picket Fence, Train To Crazy733Shabby CottageFireflies and Jellybeans, Somewhat Simple, Thirty Handmade DaysShabby Nest, 
Hodgepodge FridayFun To CraftTidy Mom, Finding Fabulous, Fingerprints on the FridgeSimply Sweet Home, 
Chic On a Shoe StringKojo Designs.
Saturday: Show and Tell I Am Only One Woman, The Hungry Hippo, Funky Junk Interiors, Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy

1 comment:

  1. That's super cute. I'd love for you to link it up to my party that opens tonight at 8pm EST.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails