Monday, May 17, 2010

Thanks for sharing!!

We LOVE it that you guys are willing to share your awesome talents with us!  Here are a few highlights from our Saturday Spotlight this weekend!


This activity bag that Christy created is just WONDERFUL!   I love this idea, and I'm sure my kids would be thrilled to have one!  This is going on my to-do list for sure!  Check out her tutorial at From Glitter to Gumdrops



Melissa from Those Northern Skies shared this awesome idea for the cutest candle holders made out of vases and doilies!  I have a soft spot for doilies, so this caught my eye immediately!  Check out some of the other ones she's made as well!


This is such an "awesome" sign to hang up in your little boy's room!  Denise teaches us how she did it at Wallflower Grown Wild.    I'm gonna have to see if I can make this girly for my house! :)


I love this idea from Jamie at C.R.A.F.T.  I'm scrapbooking challenged, and I'm also too cheap to buy all the stuff that would make scrapbooking fun, but this idea rocks my world! Check this out!

Thanks for everyone who shared their projects with us this week, don't forget to get our featured button,  and please come on back and party with us again this coming Saturday at our









post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring the doily candle holders!! I am thrilled.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature :) Come on over and link up to Making Monday's Marvelous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails